Hereto in this document, Bhagwati Precision Industries is to be referred to as BPI Ltd and all subsequent mentions will use this terminology. “We”, “Our”, “Us” refer to the said company that shall comprise the opinions and statements of the top management and the board of directors.
The resultant quality policy document and guidelines are products of top management and board of directors of BPI Ltd and it is the duty of the management to ensure that this document remains relevant at any given period of time and shall be subject to scheduled reviews and updating in consultation with the board of directors of the said company.
It is also their responsibility to ensure that these guidelines are to be followed at all times and any deviations from the same are to reported and necessary actions be taken.
We, at BPI Ltd, place a great emphasis on ‘Precision’ which will be a guiding philosophy that shall extend to every aspect of our operations ranging from manufacturing till end sales client service. For, to be a prestigious manufacturer, an overall commitment is required and this is to be done by laying down the said policy below:
- Strict Adherence to quality standards.
- Excellent value based services.
- Transparency in all our dealings.
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction by all means.
- Dynamically building up learning and retention by regular training programs.
- Technological upgrading through knowledge of the best practices in the industry.